ICT Support - [Archived Advertisement]
St Catherine's School Waverley (View other jobs from this organisation)
Temporary full-time (12 month contract) – commencing asap
St Catherine’s School is seeking a dynamic self-motivated candidate with technical capabilities to support the school’s ICT department to enhance teaching, learning and community engagement.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
- Prior experience in delivering Level 1/2 ICT support
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including Windows 10 and Office 2013/2016 and Office 365
- Experience in supporting iOS devices.
- Experience in providing Audio visual Support
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organised.
- Skills in problem solving, setting priorities, giving guidance and direction, coping with pressure and deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
The successful candidate will be required to work throughout term time and school holiday periods, on a full-time basis.
Active support for the Christian character and purposes of the school is essential.
For further information and full job description click here. Please submit your application by close of business Tuesday 3 November 2020.
This position requires the successful applicant to have a Working with Children Check in accordance with the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012. Details of how to apply are available at www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au.
- Closing Date:
- 03 Nov 2020
- NSW - Waverley
- Work Type: