Talent Sourcing Advisor
Talent Sourcing Advisor
- Create memorable candidate experiences
- Embrace your passion for diversity, equity and inclusion within talent sourcing
- Ongoing full-time position
Power to thrive
ActewAGL is one of the ACT’s largest employers and we’re proud to be powerfully local. We work and live in the communities we serve and partner with the organisations that make our home such a great place to live.
We’re reimagining the future of energy with the brightest minds of the nation’s capital.
We offer benefits, support and balance that few others can. At ActewAGL, you will be provided with opportunities to learn, innovate and collectively achieve more. We actively invest in our peoples’ careers so you can lead and develop, because when you grow, we grow.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who embraces and fosters a culture that supports diversity, inclusion and respect, where people are empowered to fulfil their potential. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people that identify as LGBTIQ+, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Power to shine
Working as the Talent Sourcing Advisor for Evoenergy, you’ll be responsible for acting as a dedicated partner for hiring managers across Evoenergy by managing the end to end recruitment and selection process.
From advertising through to onboarding, designing strategic sourcing solutions for each recruitment action or campaign and talent related projects, you’ll always have something exciting to work on.
We are looking for someone passionate about driving continuous improvement to deliver positive candidate experiences, identify opportunities to increase effectiveness with innovative solutions and then bring them to life.
In this role, you will:
- Be a dedicated partner to Evoenergy to lead candidates and hiring managers through the end-to-end recruitment and selection process, from understanding role requirements prior to advertising through to onboarding
- Drive strategic recruitment actions and processes specifically tailored to individual roles
- Build partnerships with industry and educational institutions to promote the business as an employer of choice within the region and build talent pipelines as part of early career programs.
- Participate in organisational strategic initiatives including: supporting and promoting Diversity and Inclusion Strategy initiatives, partnering with the business to promote employer branding initiatives, and assisting with other people-related projects
- Conduct reporting and analysis on candidate data and recruitment metrics to improve candidate management and future recruitment activities
- Liaise with external agencies on recruitment activities and campaigns as required
- You have a tertiary qualification or equivalent demonstrated experience in human resources or more specifically talent acquisition, with experience or working knowledge of the full cycle recruitment process
- You are a trusted adviser in an evolving environment having recruited across multiple occupation groups - ideally trades, engineering, administrative and customer support and/or professionals
- You have the ability to use metrics and data to inform talent initiatives that work for the business
- You love working with people and know how to work collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- You embrace new ways of doing things and see change as opportunity
To apply, log onto our recruitment portal and submit your cover letter and resume outlining the experience, qualifications and capabilities you can bring to the role.
Applications close Sunday 12 February 2023.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity you can contact Talitha Vinall on (02) 6248 3017 email@example.com.
- Closing Date:
- 12 Feb 2023
- ACT - Canberra
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Teaching - Vocational