- Strategic and transformational leadership role
- Work in a high-performing and collaborative environment leading a large team
- Join one of Australia's best performing universities for graduate employment and salary
- Attractive remuneration and benefits, including relocation allowance
- Fixed Term (up to 5 years), Full Time
- Remuneration package in the range of $295,842 - $369,803 pa
- Any CSU Campus (Wagga Wagga preferred)
As a senior academic leader, reporting to the Provost and Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic), you will be responsible for developing a compelling and distinctive vision for the transformation of CSU online education. You will support the academic workforce by leading a culture of market-oriented and evidence-based innovation, quality and excellence in digital, blended and face-to-face learning and teaching using technological infrastructure. Collaborative and collegial, working across campuses, you will lead a large team to develop integrated, seamless and efficient processes, fostering cross-unit cooperation and a solutions-focused and client service approach within the learning and teaching portfolio.
To be successful you will have:
- A thorough understanding of contemporary approaches to academic program design and delivery, including the embedding of digital learning in program delivery.
- Demonstrated success in effectively transforming online, blended and face-to-face academic programs to be sector-leading in graduate outcomes.
- Evidence of exceptional leadership capability, including the ability to inspire, plan strategically, lead effective change processes and deliver outcomes.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing far-sighted people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with a reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thinking, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQ+; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
Additional information is available in the position description or by contacting:
Professor John Germov | Provost and Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) | email@example.com | Ph: 02 6933 4475
Closing Date: 11 pm, 10 February 2019