Senior Research Contracts Officer - [Archived Advertisement]
Australian Catholic University (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Provide support in the management of all aspects of ACU research contracts
- Utilise your extensive experience in drafting and managing research contracts
- Full-time continuing position, based in North Sydney
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU’s mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) portfolio, is responsible for the University’s research strategy framework, policies, governance, organisational reporting and committees. The Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) collaborates with the Faculties in implementing the strategic research direction of the University and supports researchers in the submission of external grant applications, and through research training workshops including HDR supervisor training.
As Senior Research Contracts Officer you will:
- draft legal clauses and agreements in order to meet the needs of each research project
- ensure agreements are compliant with approved funding applications
- work closely with Faculties and Research Institutes, academics and Finance in managing contracts
- contribute to the training of professional and academic staff in relation to research contracts and processes.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- completion of a relevant postgraduate qualification and extensive relevant experience
- extensive experience in drafting and managing research contracts
- the ability to correctly interpret funding rules and guidelines when managing grant related agreements
- the ability to identify and mitigate risks.
How to Apply:
Obtain the Position Description and apply for this position via the ACU Careers website. Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $110,551 - $123,597 pa, including salary component $93,417- $104,441 pa Higher Education Worker Level 8), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be directed to Miss Catherine Mathews, Senior Research Contracts Officer on (02) 9465 9233
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Monday 2 April 2018 at 11.55pm
- Closing Date:
- 02 Apr 2018
- NSW - North Sydney
- $93,417- $104,441 pa
- Work Type:
- Full Time