William Angliss Institute is seeking a qualified and experienced Senior Educator to take responsibility for education excellence and compliance with the required standards and support of ongoing continuous improvement amongst all VET educational delivery areas within the Institute.
Reporting to the Associate Director VET, the position will include:
- Overseeing the implementation of the Institute wide Evidence of Participation Project
- Assist in the maintenance of education excellence through teaching and blended learning, compliance and continuous improvement
- Support the development of online eCoach LMS (learning management system) and applications across the Institute
- Assist in maintaining education support systems to maintain ASQA compliance
- Provide leadership in the use of the Institute Trainer and Assessor Portal
- Assist in the management of education initiatives across the Institute
- Oversee the implementation of educational strategies
- Lead the administration related to educational initiatives and strategies
Applicants will have an approved qualification in a relevant vocational area and approved industry experience. An approved course of teacher training accredited at AQF Level 5 as well as a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40110 or equivalent) is essential. Knowledge of current trends in the Foods, Hospitality, Tourism and Events industries and knowledge of training packages and curriculum development are also key requirements for this role.
Applications close: Tuesday 5th June 2018 at 3pm
How to Apply
Click on the “Apply for this job” link and submit the following documentation as part of your application:
- cover letter;
- resume; and
- document addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria (KSC)
The KSC are located on page 4 of the position description. Please note that only applications that address the KSC will be eligible for consideration.
For enquiries regarding this position, please contact Stuart Walsh, Associate Director of VET on (03) 9606 2107.
William Angliss Institute is a Child Safe organisation and we therefore require all successful candidates for teaching positions and other identified roles to submit a Working with Children Check card prior to commencement of employment.
The Institute is fully supportive of the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
A full list of employment opportunities with William Angliss Institute can be found at http://www.angliss.edu.au/about/employment-at-angliss
For assistance applying online phone (03) 9606 2310.