- 4 X Casual Positions Available
- $34.14 per hour + 25% loading + Super
- Ref No: 17825
The City of Moreland is changing as we align our organisation to meet the needs of a fast-growing city and home to more than 170,000 residents who are culturally and linguistically diverse, speaking more than 140 different languages.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Moreland City Libraries is seeking highly motivated individuals to engage and support customers in the use of our library services.
In performing this role your key responsibilities will be to deliver consistent and exceptional customer service across our five service points at Brunswick, West Brunswick, Coburg, Glenroy and Fawkner. You will also be available to work some evenings and weekends as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Demonstrated team work skills
- Ability to adapt successfully to changing situations and environments
- Flexible and enthusiastic attitude to achieve positive outcomes for our diverse community
- Ability to support library staff with programs, events and activities
- Computer literacy skills
- Sound skills in trouble shooting IT issues that support customers use of technology
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- Salary sacrifice options
- A real sense of work-life balance
For further information relating to the position, please contact Narelle Stute on 9353 4010.
Applications close: 5pm, 28 March 2019.
To apply and obtain a position description please visit our website.
We are an equal opportunity and child safe employer, support inclusiveness and diversity, and are Values based. Moreland - One Community Proudly Diverse.