Coburg Civic Centre, 90 Bell Street Coburg
- Casual positions during school holidays
- $37.07 per hour + 25% casual loading + Super
Moreland City Council School Holiday Program is seeking experienced educators to develop and implement a range of activities and experiences appropriate for primary age children. Educators with experience in coordinating OSHC programs are encouraged to apply.
The educator will be responsible for carrying out various duties necessary for the successful running of the school holiday program. Design and implement engaging weekly programs and reflection journals. Supervise other educators, ensuring they understand and perform their responsibilities.
To be successful for this position you must have:
- Qualifications or currently studying in Teaching / Child Care / Outside School Hours Care / Disability or other youth and child related fields;
- Demonstrated experience coordinating OSHC settings;
- Knowledge of My Time Our Place Framework for OSHC services;
- Knowledge of Education and Care Services National Regulations;
- Experience in working with children/families with additional needs and facilitating inclusive programs;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Current Level First Aid Certificate HLTAID004;
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence;
- Current Working with Children’s Check or VIT card.
We are an equal opportunity and child safe employer, support inclusiveness and diversity, and are Values based. Moreland - One Community Proudly Diverse.
To view the position description or submit your application please click the 'Apply Now' button below.