Kindergarten Teacher - [Archived Advertisement]
Banyule Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Banyule Early Childhood Services is committed to professionalism and advocacy for children and families. Our services are inclusive, recognising diversity within an environment where staff, children and families experience a sense of belonging. We believe that all children learn through play, and through our services we will demonstrate a respect for the environment.
About the Kindergarten Teacher Role:
- You will be responsible for the education and care of pre-school children (3-5 years old)
- Provide an innovative and culturally appropriate program that assists the overall development of individual children.
- Provide safe, high quality and planned care and education to the children in line with the Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010; Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011; Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework; and the National Quality Framework
What you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in Early Childhood Education (Degree in Early Childhood)
- Current Level 2 First Aid Certificate and Anaphylaxis
- Asthma Prevention and Management Certificates and CPR
- Victorian Institute of Teaching
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and a positive approach to shared decision making
- Ability to manage time effectively
- COVID Vaccination and VIT card
- Salary range $74,885.00 to $85,347.00 pro rata plus super
- Temporary part time 21 hours per week (30 Jan 2023 to 26 January 2024)
- Ongoing individual development opportunities
- Work with great people in a supportive team environment
- Based at Olympic Village Pre School Heidelberg
Employment Screening Checks National Criminal Record Check, Pre-employment Medical Check, VIT card
How to apply:
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, we encourage you to contact Kathy de Silva Tel: 92423422 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines via the link below.
Applications Close 11.45pm on Sunday 11 December 2022.
Banyule City Council is committed to being an Equal Opportunity and Child Safe employer, we value diversity and encourage people from different and diverse backgrounds to apply. If you have a reasonable adjustment, support or access requirement, we encourage you to let us know through your application or email email@example.com or call 9940 4235.
In accordance with Banyule's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy this position requires you to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If your application is successful and you are shortlisted for this role, you will be required to provide evidence of your vaccination status.
- Closing Date:
- 11 Dec 2022
- VIC - Heidelberg
- $74,885.00 to $85,347.00 pro rata plus super
- Work Type:
- Part Time
- Children's Services/Childcare