Research and Administration Officer
Autism Queensland (View other jobs from this organisation)
Research and Administration Officer
About Autism Queensland
Autism Queensland provides specialised education, therapy and support services for people of all ages on the autism spectrum and their families. For further information please visit www.autismqld.com.au.
About the Role
Are you an experienced administrator who has experience collecting, analysing and evaluating data? In which case this could be the role for you!
This role based in Acacia Ridge is responsible for providing professional research and administrative support to our Early Days Workshop and Indigenous Program teams. This would suit a highly efficient, organised and experienced administrator.
This role will be offered on a fixed-term, part-time basis until 30/06/22, working 3 days per week with additional hours available until 30/06/21.
- Provide a welcoming and professional first point of contact for program enquiries and stakeholders, responding to all communications with appropriate sensitivity and confidentiality
- Develop and implement effective and efficient team administration systems and workflows, consistent with corporate administration procedures and leadership
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the National Coordinator Early Days and Team Leader National Indigenous Programs and team, with a focus on supporting team productivity and programs
- Organise scheduled workshops, travel (including itineraries), accommodation and training for team members, in consultation with the Coordinator and/or Team Leader and other internal stakeholders as relevant
- Create workshop and meeting materials such as participant registration and feedback forms, surveys and associated marketing collateral
- Collect, analyse, evaluate and manage data and post-workshop feedback as required to ensure accurate and efficient record keeping and timely reporting
- Contribute as a member of the organization-wide administration team, collaborating on administrative process improvement projects and providing support as required by the Manager Corporate Projects & Support
To access the position description, please visit the Work With Us page on our website - https://autismqld.com.au/work-with-us/
Skills & Experience
- Minimum three years’ experience in an administrative role
- Demonstrated research skills, ideally including work experience as a Research Assistant
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and sensitively both face to face, by telephone and email with clients, colleagues and other stakeholders as relevant
- Demonstrated high level written communication, data analysis and word-processing skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated sound organisational and time management skills with proven ability to maintain work quality and professional performance during tight schedules
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in a team environment with demonstrated team and client service orientation and solutions-focused approach
- Proven effectiveness in implementing efficient administrative processes and workflow, system and process improvements
- Demonstrated numeracy skills with experience in financial administration including raising and processing purchase orders
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
Special Conditions & Requirements
- Blue Card & Yellow Card Exemption or willingness to apply for at own cost
Culture & Benefits
Autism Queensland is an inspiring, caring and fun place to work with supportive, passionate and friendly colleagues and leaders who value your contribution and share your commitment to achieving work-life balance. Your work will be both challenging and rewarding and you will find scope and support for personal as well as professional development. You'll also enjoy the financial benefits of our generous salary sacrificing program!
How To Apply
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply ASAP! Applications will close when a suitable candidate is identified but not prior to COB Thursday 15th April 2021. Your application must include:
- a formal Cover Letter outlining your suitability for this position;
- a current CV / Resume with contact details of at least two referees (who will only be contacted with your explicit consent following interview).
- Closing Date:
- 15 Apr 2021
- QLD - Acacia Ridge
- Work Type:
- Part Time
- Research Assistants and Fellowships