Smart Teachers are seeking a qualified Mathematics Teacher for a position at a prestigious Independent school, located in Canberra, ACT. This school boasts an excellent teaching and learning environment. Teachers are given the opportunity to utilise modern facilities and comprehensive ICT, excellent resources, and broad opportunities for professional development and growth.
To apply for ACT roles commencing Term 2, you must hold work rights in Australia and already hold TQI accreditation and WWVP clearance. Due to current travel restrictions into Australia, only candidates with PR or Australian Citizenship will be eligible at this time, and those onshore will be given priority.
About the Role:
- Year 7 – 10 Mathematics Teacher
- Full-time, Temporary role
- Position commencing ASAP until 26th June 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Be suitably qualified and able to teach Mathematics to senior secondary level
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be eligible to gain registration with TQI and WWVP
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference number #TES2005-543355FL, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).