Our client is a Catholic college in the North-Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. The college creates a learning community that produces well-rounded students that have self-respect, a sense of belonging and values personal and spiritual development in each individual.
About the Role:
- Dean of Digital Learning
- Responsible for building the ICT capacity of staff
- Position of Leadership with teaching load attached
- Full-time; Permanent Ongoing Role
- Commencing July 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #TES2005-543359EN, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).