Team Leader Customer Support Centre - [Archived Advertisement]
Icon Water Limited (View other jobs from this organisation)
Team Leader Customer Support Centre
- Remuneration – Commencing from $128,850 plus 15% superannuation
- Ongoing, Full-time
- Exciting leadership opportunity
- Help shape a business dedicated to the Canberra community
Icon Water's Customer Advocacy and Experience team is looking for a proactive and service orientated leader with strong problem-solving skills to be our Team Leader Customer Support Centre.
Our Customer Support Centre operates on a rotating shift roster 365-days a year to manage technical enquiries, faults and emergencies.
In this role, you will lead and manage a team of Customer Support and Dispatch Officers to provide exceptional and timely service to our valued customers. In this role, you will also utilise your strong negotiation and problem-solving skills to resolve urgent, reactive and high stakes customer faults and emergencies including coordinating with relevant stakeholders.
What would my day look like?
- Lead, mentor and support a high performing call centre across the four key areas of people management, performance management, safety management and quality assurance.
- Manage the daily running of the call centre within budget, including quality effective resource planning to meet all customer service KPIs and organisational customer experience expectations.
- Develop, implement and continuously improve end-to-end processes for customer services and reactive high priority matters to enhance the customer experience.
- Ensure quality customer outcomes and continuous improvement through negotiation with internal and external stakeholders to influence change and effective KPIs based on root-cause analysis and customer insights.
- Participate as a member of the on-call after-hours customer service roster to provide support and advice to the Customer Support Centre and Field Maintenance Crews, and attend site to manage any after-hours water or sewer events that impact our customers
For more information on the key responsibilities, please refer to the position description attached to this advertisement.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Diploma or higher in business or management disciplines.
- Significant experience in developing service quality standards and quality assurance frameworks.
- Significant experience in managing a reactive, high-pressure 7-day per week multi-skilled call centre/ contact centre team.
- Demonstrated experience in formulating partnerships with customers, community and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in high level communication and advanced negotiation skills.
- Experience in writing business documents for distribution to external stakeholders.
- Experience in leading a small team in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Knowledge of customer services standard, regulations, codes, contracts, rights and obligations in a water utility.
Excited to apply and get started?
Please log on our recruitment portal and
- submit your resume
- submit your cover letter clearly addressing ‘our ideal candidate will have’ section of the job advertisement
To learn more about this opportunity please connect with Lisa Quinn on (02) 6180 6136
If you need assistance with the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date – 4 October 2022
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which values diversity and inclusion. We support applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a solid focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
- Closing Date:
- 04 Oct 2022
- ACT - Mitchell
- $128,850 plus 15% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Stakeholder Management/Engagement