Seeking a dynamic and innovative Head of Science. Applications are welcome from aspiring to experienced leaders. Commence Term 2. Relocation and housing assistance provided.
Our client is an inland regional QLD school that offers a vibrant, diverse educational program to support each child in achieving their potential. This leading co-educational school is renowned in the area for the quality of its education. They are a large school that has a great sense of community.
Based in regional inland North Queensland, in the largest education base, the township is rich with intra-school sporting competitions and friendly rivalry. You'll have access to a wonderful social life, affordable cost of living and professional opportunities not often seen in metro regions.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Head of Science to commence in Term 2, 2023 (or earlier if able). In this position, the responsibilities will include providing leadership, mentorship and support to the department, and promoting best practices in the development, delivery and resourcing of curriculum with a special emphasis on student-centred learning.
This position is open to Teachers looking to take their first steps into a middle leadership position, or those with experience in a similar role.
- An incredible leadership team that supports the long-term professional development of staff
- Opportunity to experience the country way of living only an hour from the Coast
- Reduced school tuition for students of full-time employees
- Small class sizes - plenty of opportunity to make a big impact
- Attractive salary package and affordable cost of living within a great rural community
- Relocation and housing assistance are available
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to move to a vibrant and thriving regional community in North QLD
- Relevant qualifications and experience
- QCT registration, or be eligible to hold
Register your interest with an updated resume and cover letter.
Please contact Renee Lee at Frontline Education on 0408 705 872, quoting the relevant Ref No. 186990 for a confidential discussion. Shortlisted applicants will receive a thorough description of the school to review before a formal application.
You can find Frontline Education QLD on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn for all things Education, and to be the first to know about new job openings check out our website https://www.frontlinerecruitmentgroup.com/education/
As a specialist Education recruitment agency in QLD, we have access to job opportunities throughout metro and regional QLD all year round, all at no cost to the candidate. Simply register with us by emailing your resume to email@example.com