Applicants are warmly invited from senior educational leaders for the position of Deputy Principal at a leading P-12 Christian School
This P-12 co-educational private Secondary College is seeking a dynamic leader for the role of Deputy Principal. Situated on the Capricorn Coast, an easy 1-hour flight from Brisbane the school fosters a positive, nurturing, supportive culture with students, staff and families and has a strong Teaching and Learning ethos; offering Sporting Acadamy, Vocational Education and Pastoral Care. In order to prepare their students for a career in a changing society, this forward-thinking school embraces technological, visual and hands-on learning.
This senior leadership role will see you reporting directly to the Principal, ensuring excellent teaching and learning in a faith-centred centred environment. Being a part of the senior leadership team, you'll be required to support the vision and mission, being responsible for developing and maintaining the Christian ethos of the school. Daily role requirements include managing daily operations, timetabling and event coordination. The school promote the holistic development of their students and looks to drive continuous improvement in the areas of curriculum and well-being to enhance the student learning experience.
The role is to commence Term 2, 2023 or by negotiation and welcomes applications from aspiring leaders looking to take the next step to experienced deputy principals, keen to join a welcoming and growing school community.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Successful experience in a leadership position
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to build relationships and engage students, staff and parents
- An ability to effectively engage with the whole school community
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strategic leadership ability to actively contribute to the whole school vision and strategy
- An active commitment to Christian values and education
- Hold or be eligible to be registered with QCT registration
- Have relevant leadership skills
- Provide two current professional referees and one pastor referee
Please get in touch with Renee Lee at Frontline Education on 0408 705 872, quoting Ref No.188617 for a confidential discussion. Shortlisted applicants will receive a thorough description of the school to review before a formal application.
You can find Frontline Education QLD on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn for all things Education, and to be the first to know about new job openings check out our website https://www.frontlinerecruitmentgroup.com/education/
As a specialist Education recruitment agency in QLD, we have access to job opportunities throughout metro and regional QLD all year round, all at no cost to the candidate. Register with us by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org