Seeking a Montessori-trained Upper Primary Teacher to join an incredible school in SE QLD. Supportive leadership and parent community. Commence Term 2, full-time, perm role
Nestled in picturesque natural surroundings this Montessori School is seeking to appoint an outstanding Primary Teacher to join the dedicated team in the Upper classroom that prides itself on offering an excellent Montessori education from birth to age 15.
The focus at this school is on providing a nurturing and independent relationship to education guided by a passionate team of teachers and leaders. They support students to develop the knowledge, skills and dispositions that they will need to thrive, at and beyond school. And aim to develop independent, resilient, creative and compassionate individuals who can find personal success in life while making a positive contribution to the communities in which they live.
Approved by ACARA, the curriculum is mapped against the Australian National Curriculum and focuses on individualised and independent learning.
- Relocation costs considered for the right candidate
- Support is being set up in Brisbane if required
- Fantastic team and culture
- Great leadership that values your career and development
- A school that is growing and passionate about they do
- Live in the wonderful Sunshine State in SE QLD
To be successful, you'll need
- Exposure to Montessori Training (9 - 12 Diploma)
- Ability to implement the National Montessori Australia Curriculum
- Relevant qualifications and experience
- Hold QCT registration or be eligible
Register your interest with an updated resume and cover letter
Please contact Renee Lee at Frontline Education on 0408 705 872, quoting the relevant Ref No. 186173 for a confidential discussion. Shortlisted applicants will receive a thorough description of the school to review before a formal application.
You can find Frontline Education QLD on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn for all things Education, and to be the first to know about new job openings check out our website https://www.frontlinerecruitmentgroup.com/education/
As a specialist Education recruitment agency in QLD, we have access to job opportunities throughout metro and regional QLD all year round, all at no cost to the candidate. Simply register with us by emailing your resume to email@example.com