Head of People & Culture - [Archived Advertisement]
Head of People & Culture - TeamKids
TeamKids is a leading provider of Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) services in Australia, dedicated to creating enriching experiences for children. Our programs are designed to be engaging and entertaining, delivered in an environment that is nurturing and safe. We have more than 2,000 incredibly committed people, who come to work every day to make a positive difference to the children and families they support and live our core values of fun, innovative, involved, remarkable & genuine.
We are seeking a dynamic and strategic Head of People & Culture to join our passionate team. Reporting to the CEO and as a key member of the Executive Leadership Team, the Head of P&C is a role that makes a direct and significant impact to the success of TeamKids.
- Remarkable People Strategy: Take full accountability of our Remarkable People Strategy, implementing innovative initiatives aligned with TeamKids' business objectives.
- Employer of Choice: Position TeamKids as an employer of choice in the OSHC sector by attracting, developing, and retaining exceptional talent.
- Talent Acquisition: Provide strategic oversight for workforce planning and meeting high volume resourcing requirements.
- Talent Management: Implement fit-for-purpose talent management systems and provide workforce data and insights to inform business decision-making.
- Health, Safety & Wellbeing: Ensure compliance with Health, Safety & Wellbeing standards, fostering a culture of respect, trust, inclusiveness, and psychological safety.
- You're energetic, enthusiastic and love to have fun!
- You have at least 5 years' experience in a senior P&C leadership or executive role, with the skills to lead a large team and influence at a senior level.
- You're pragmatic and adept at delivering results in response to changing priorities.
- You have expertise in organizational change and transformation.
- You're a coach, focused on developing your own team and creating Remarkable Leaders throughout the organization.
- You are a strong generalist, but have additional skills in one or more of Talent Acquisition, Employment Relations in a regulated environment and Workforce Analytics.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on TeamKids' success and growth.
- Competitive salary package commensurate with experience, and 95% discount on enrolment fees in a TeamKids before, after school or vacation care program for your little ones.
- A Me Day each quarter and the day off for your birthday = 5 weeks leave to rest and re-energise
- Flexible work arrangement - hybrid (3 days in our Braeside HQ) and either 4 days per week, or full time.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about creating remarkable experiences for our people and driving organizational success through innovative people strategies, please apply through www.seek.com.au with your resume and a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role.
Applications close: 19th of February 2024
Have questions? You can reach out to Rachael Kelly, Interim Head of People & Culture via email@example.com.
- Closing Date:
- 19 Feb 2024
- VIC - Braeside
- Work Type:
- Full Time
After Hours/Out of School Care