26th Women in Leadership Summit
February 17th - 21st 2020
Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay
The world of work is changing. Geographical and industry-specific particularities still exist, but we're experiencing a shift in how technology impacts business processes and a movement towards a holistic approach to leadership. So how do you sustain a commercially viable career amidst this transformative landscape? Do you have the crucial leadership skills needed in the modern workplace?
The first part of this conference will allow you to step back and reflect. Discover your 'why', then learn how to unlock your leadership capability. Then lock down the practical skills to supercharge your leadership career and future-proof your skillset in part two, with expert guidance from trailblazing executive women.
- Unlock self-awareness & lead with purpose
- Expand your personal & professional network of like-minded women
- Build the confidence to navigate adversity
- Future-proof your skillset & advance your career
Featured Speakers include:
- Jessica Rowe AM, Australian journalist, author and television presenter
- Melanie Silva, Managing Director & Vice President - Google Australia
- Mia Barry, Chief Financial Officer - THE ICONIC
- Jason Pellegrino, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer - Domain
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711