12th National Higher Education Women's Leadership Summit
12th National Higher Education Women’s Leadership Summit
Pre-Summit Workshop: 13 November 2018
Summit: 14 & 15 November 2018
Post-Summit Workshop: 16 November 2018
Location: Rendezvous Hotel, Melbourne
The Higher Education sector is rapidly evolving and presents exciting opportunities for women to refine their skill set. To thrive and survive, you must learn how to evolve with the industry. You must be ready to adopt new skills and strategies to inspire, motivate and lead your teams to achieve outstanding results and an inclusive future.
Liquid Learning's Higher Education Women's Leadership Summit gathers senior executive women from Higher Education providers all over Australia. They will reflect on the experiences, stories and skills they have developed over their esteemed careers and share their expertise to help you break through your leadership barriers in Higher Education.
- Take charge of your career
- Develop core leadership competencies
- Build meaningful new connections
- Prepare for today, lead tomorrow
Featured Speakers Include:
- Professor Deborah Terry AO, Vice-Chancellor, Curtin University
- Professor Helen Bartlett, Vice-Chancellor and President, Federation University Australia
- Rebecca Murray, Vice-Principal - Strategy, The University of Sydney
- Professor Peter Dawkins AO, Vice-Chancellor and President, Victoria University
View the full speaker line up and program
- Book Now with brochure QC for a 10% discount!
- Event Brochure: http://liquidlearning.com/documents/HLW1118A/HLW1118A_QC.pdf
- Phone: +61 2 8239 9711