Melbourne School of Engineering seeking senior appointees
The Melbourne School of Engineering is inviting applications for up to fifteen continuing appointments from engineering scholars of international distinction.
Applications are open to colleagues at all academic levels (Level B to E) with research interests across the School's full range of engineering and information technology sub-disciplines.
In particular, applications are sought for the following specific roles:
- Deputy Dean
- Head of Department for Infrastructure Engineering
- Head of a newly forming Department in the disciplines of Computer Science and Information Systems
- Geotechnical Engineering (Chair)
- Engineering Education Specialists
- Academic (Teaching & Research) appointments from Levels B to E
Further details about the opportunities is available here.