Manager, Continuing Professional Education - [Archived Advertisement]
Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children (View other jobs from this organisation)
Manager, Continuing Professional Education
The Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children (RIDBC) provides quality and innovative services to achieve the best outcomes for current and future generations of Australians with vision and/or hearing loss.
RIDBC Renwick Centre for Research and Professional Education is administered by the Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children in affiliation with Macquarie University. The Centre provides postgraduate education programs of the University and a program of continuing education for a wide range of professionals working in the field of education of children with sensory impairments.
You will understand the field of professional service provision for people who are deaf or hard of hearing and people with vision impairment—particularly children—and the principles of adult learning. Specifically, you will be able to:
- Ensure professional development needs are identified and agreed across the organization and the sector
- Produce a responsive and innovative CPE program across a range of platforms
- Ensure continuous improvement of the CPE program
- Ensure budgetary and macro level planning decisions and targets are agreed and met
- Promote RIDBC’s CPE program to the field nationally and internationally
To be successful in this role you will need to possess:
- Initiative, creativity and flair
- The ability to work unsupervised and meet multiple deadlines
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- High level communication skills
- Excellent public relations skills and the ability to interact with a broad range of professionals
This is a key role within the Centre and RIDBC more broadly that gives you the opportunity to shape and guide a dynamic CPE program in a professional context in collaboration with a major university partner.
To download the position description and to apply for this exciting opportunity, visit www.ridbc.org.au/jobs
- NSW - North Rocks
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Management - Schools/Departments