Provide high level project management advice and support to the Education Leader – Hobart City Partner Schools, the Project Steering Committee and key stakeholders to facilitate the design and implementation of models of contemporary co-education provision for the Hobart City Partner Schools.
The Registration to Work with Vulnerable People Act 2013 requires persons undertaking work in a regulated activity to be registered. A regulated activity is a child related service or activity defined in the Registration to Work with Vulnerable People Regulations 2014. This registration must remain current and valid at all times whilst employed in this role and the status of this may be checked at any time during employment.
- Current Tasmanian Registration to Work with Vulnerable People (Registration Status - Employment)
Enquiries to Maureen McKeown (03) 6165 6466
All interested applicants are strongly encouraged to discuss specific details of the vacancy with the Contact Person.
For relevant supporting documents, including a statement of duties, please click Apply Now.
Electronic submission of applications via ‘Apply Now’ is preferred.
Applications submitted electronically:
- must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format, each with a size no greater than 10MB
- will be acknowledged immediately by return email
- do not require additional paper copies of the application to be sent through the mail
Applicants should forward/include:
- a completed Application for Employment form
- a statement addressing the selection criteria
- relevant personal details and work history.
All applicants are required to supply a valid email address with their application for the purposes of email communication.
The cost associated with obtaining a Tasmanian Registration to Work with Vulnerable People (Registration Status - Employment) is the responsibility of the individual.
Applications should be made via the Apply Now button and submitted online by 11.30pm AEDT on the advertised closing date.
Should you have any queries regarding applying for this vacancy online, please contact Department of Education HR Recruitment and Employment phone +61 3 6165 6285.