Education Quality Analyst - [Archived Advertisement]
UTS Insearch (View other jobs from this organisation)
UTS Insearch provides a pathway for students into the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS), one of Australia's leading universities, and it is our vision to actualise potential and enhance lives through the power of learning, our actions and our people.
We currently have the opportunity for an Education Quality Analyst to join the Education Services team on a permanent basis, reporting to the Education Services Manager. This role is responsible for managing, extracting and analysing data sources to inform business decisions, and reporting on quality indicators and external benchmarking for Insearch education programs.
About the role
This position is responsible for:
- Critically evaluating and interpreting business intelligence information, and creating reports to identify issues and trends
- Researching, analysing and reporting on the student educational experience and market intelligence
- Initiating and supporting the external benchmarking of Insearch programs
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to analyse information needs and functional requirements
- Act as the subject matter expert in the creation and maintenance of business intelligence systems
- Coordinating the Student Advisory Group meetings and monitoring outcomes
- Maintaining Education governance documents and supporting the coordination of TEQSA compliance and approvals
- Providing administrative support as part of the Education Services Team as required
To succeed in this role you must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in business or other relevant area with knowledge of data and statistics
- An advanced understanding of business/education data analytics, and quality and compliance issues (expertise in pathways programs is highly desirable)
- The demonstrated ability to undertake research, and provide detailed reports and recommendations from business intelligence data
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent Excel skills, with a proficiency in COGNOS and Tableau highly desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills (including communication, both written and verbal)
- A highly accurate and detailed approach with the ability to see the 'bigger picture'
- A self-motivated and results-orientated approach
For more information & to submit your application click here (applications not accepted by email).
For a copy of the position description email HR@insearch.edu.au
- Closing Date:
- 14 Jul 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Statistics and Analytics