Teach in the Top End - Primary and Secondary Teaching Positions - [Archived Advertisement]
Vivid Teachers (View other jobs from this organisation)
Teach in the Top End - Primary and Secondary Teaching Positions
About the business
Vivid Teachers works extensively with independent and government schools throughout the NT. The positions are predominantly in the larger centres such as Darwin and Alice Springs.
About the role
The Northern Territory is one of the most exciting and rewarding places in which an educator can work. Whether you are a first year teacher or a highly experienced principal,
If you are working and living in Darwin/Palmerston or Alice Springs, you will have access to the convenience and comforts of any other Australian urban centres, albeit with a pace of life that is more relaxed than in the capital cities.
Middle School Science and Mathematics - Darwin
Middle School English and Humanities - Darwin
Middle School Humanities and English - Alice Springs
Middle School Music - Alice Springs
Outdoor Education Specialist - Darwin
Indonesian Teacher -Darwin
Mathematics Teacher 7-12 - Darwin
Design and Technology Teacher - Darwin
Upper Primary - Darwin
Early Childhood Teachers - Darwin and remote schools
Primary Teachers - Darwin and remote schools
- Possess current teaching references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB
- If you are currently registered with another state the mutual recognition process is very fast between the states.
Benefits of Registering with Vivid Teachers:
- Completely free service for qualified teachers
- Gain access to exclusively listed teaching and leadership positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or click on "Apply for Job" below.
- Work Type:
Teaching - Primary
Teaching - Secondary