- Deliver contemporary undergraduate and postgraduate teaching
- Undertake strategically aligned research
- Connect with industry and government partners
- Fixed Term (up to three (3) years, Full Time
- $96,178 to $114,117 p.a. (plus 17% superannuation)
As Lecturer in Fraud and Financial Crime Studies, you will teach into post-graduate financial crime and anti-money laundering/counter-terrorism financing (AML/CTF) internal and distance education programs as well as supervise Research Higher Degree (RHD) students. Your duties will also include the review and development of the curriculum.
You will undertake research that contributes directly to the field of education the position teaches into. Developing and maintaining sound relationships with industry and partners will be integral for success in this position.
To be successful you will have:
- A doctoral or masters qualification appropriate to the relevant discipline or equivalent accreditation and standing;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the discipline gained through industry experience and/or scholarly activities or similar;
- Evidence of the delivery of high quality student centred learning and teaching; AND
- Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships, networks, and relationships to achieve professional and team objectives and mutually beneficial outcomes.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing far-sighted people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with a reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thinking, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
The Australian Graduate School of Policing and Security (AGSPS) is the largest provider of postgraduate tertiary law enforcement education in Australia. The School delivers high quality courses, including Executive Education, Undergraduate Degrees, Graduate Certificate, Diploma, Masters, coursework Doctorates and PhDs.
The AGSPS has developed a reputation as Australias leading provider of postgraduate courses for individuals in policing and emergency management who are seeking to further enhance their knowledge and leadership skills in order to make an impact in the job, and further their career ambitions.
CSU offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
Additional information is available in the position description or by contacting:
Douglas Allan | Lecturer in Fraud and Financial Crime Studies | firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 02 6272 6242
Closing Date: 11pm, 20 November 2019