Research Development Strategist - [Archived Advertisement]
De Sailly Consulting on Behalf of The University of Technology Sydney (View other jobs from this organisation)
Research Development Strategist
UTS is pushing the boundaries of research excellence, both in Australia and overseas. Its research disrupts, challenges and drives change across a range of disciplines, particularly in emerging and technology-driven fields. Significant investment has led to a surge in global rankings and research performance. However, to achieve its vision of becoming a world-leading university of technology, UTS needs a further step change in research performance. The goal is to increase the intensity, excellence, impact and reputation of research.
Here is where you come in.
UTS is still at the exciting stage of celebrating research ‘firsts’. You can help realise an ambitious agenda.
Leading a small team focused on partnering with researchers and their collaborators, the role will be instrumental in developing the next generation of researchers to securing an increased share of competitive grants.
You will bring
- a strong record of success in ARC schemes, at scope and scale
- proven capability to develop a long-term strategy for sustained growth
- a service-oriented approach to collaborating across the University to develop capability for high quality grant proposals.
- extensive experience in developing and implementing strategic plans for research funding
- expertise in building external relationships with government and NGOs, and in building internal relationships as a trusted advisor on research funding
To obtain full details and for a confidential discussion, contact the search firm assisting the University, via email to UTSRDS@desailly.com.au
Full applications addressing the selection criteria and nominating referees must be submitted to the email address above, and will be considered after the official close date of 18 September 2017.
- Closing Date:
- 18 Sep 2017
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Management - Universities