Research Fellow - Imaging Scientist - [Archived Advertisement]
Monash University (View other jobs from this organisation)
Research Fellow - Imaging Scientist
Job No.: 636732
Location: Clayton campus
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: 2-year fixed-term appointment
Remuneration: $103,153 - $122,495 pa Level B (plus 10% employer superannuation)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Imaging Scientist Post-Doctoral Research Fellow to join the National Mobile MRI Network project at Monash Biomedical Imaging.
Your responsibilities will centre on the experimental design, data analysis and management for the collaborative research project funded by the National Imaging Facility, and include the following:
- Overseeing the development of the projects;
- performing appropriate theoretical and computational modelling work;
- implementing and validating experimental scanning protocols;
- converting, managing and undertaking statistical analysis of the imaging and behavioural data; and
- providing reports of the brain measurements collected in healthy control participants.
Related responsibilities will include undertaking routine reliability testing to ensure data quality, and ongoing optimisation of the data collection and analysis. The Research Fellow will be required to be available for some out-of-normal hours work, attend research program and research platform meetings, and to undertake other related responsibilities as directed.
This role is a full-time position; however, flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
Your application must address the selection criteria. Please refer to "How to apply for Monash Jobs".
Dr Zhaolin Chen, Head of Imaging Analysis, Monash Biomedical Imaging, +61 3 9905 0841
Sunday 3 July 2022, 11:55 pm AEST
- Closing Date:
- 03 Jul 2022
- VIC - Clayton
- $103,153 - $122,495 pa (plus 10% employer super)
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Research Assistants and Fellowships