Support VET lecturers, when required, in areas of compliance of the Standards for RTO’s 2015. To monitor and instigate continuous improvement activities, in the area of validation and training and assessment resources to ensure quality services provided meet VET National standards.
- Detailed statement of duties
1. In consultation with the Compliance Officer, develop a process for monitoring and maintenance of VET standards within the organisation.
2. Facilitate engagement with Batchelor Institute VET Senior Lecturers and/or FE Directors in the participation of continuous improvement activities.
3. Provide support in assisting Senior Lecturers and Lecturers in the implementation of changes to Standards, Qualification packaging rules and training Package updates as advised by ASQA 4. Provide training to staff in relation to developing resources, when requested
5. Provide assistance to all industry sectors on Batchelor Institute scope of registration in identifying new training package releases and qualification modifications and ensuring transitional obligations are followed to the required standards
6. Contribute to Quality Induction and orientation for new VET staff concerning quality processes within the organisation
7. Assist with internal and external audits
8. Participate in various VET Committees as required
9. Share responsibilities with other QAB members on the management of the Share Point Quality Management site.
Priority consideration for Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander applicants.
The position description is available from the Institute’s website www.batchelor.edu.au/people/current-vacancies or by contacting the Human Resources Unit on (08) 8939 7207 or (08) 8939 7393.
Applicants are required to submit a completed application lodgement form available from our website and include a covering letter and current resume.
All enquiries and applications are to be forwarded directly to Batchelor Institute via email at email@example.com
Applications close Sunday 01 July 2018