We are seeking an exceptional and caring individual to join our Girls Boarding House team.
Head of Boarding House (Girls)
Position to commence January 2021.
Applications close on 11 December 2021.
The Head of Girls’ Boarding House will work with the Director of Boarding to provide a boarding program that promotes achievement and wellbeing in a ‘spirit of family’. The Head of Girls’ Boarding House supports the boarders and staff to ensure they are working together for positive and life-giving goals.
This is a live in, full time role. Accommodation is modern and spacious.
We are a Catholic school educating in the Marist tradition. Our staff are expected to support the Catholic ethos of our School.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced individual who can demonstrate:
- the ability to cultivate a sense of belonging,
- an innovative, creative and a positive outlook,
- experience working in a Boarding position in an Independent School in Australia or Overseas,
- a comprehensive understanding of ‘Duty of Care’ and ability to prioritise child safety, protection and wellbeing
- a passion for working with young people, paired with a strong interest in nurturing a growth mindset,
- a well-developed sense of professionalism and commitment,
- a collaborative approach to sharing information and supporting others to achieve efficient and positive outcomes.
- must hold a current driver’s license, current National Police Check and a Working with Children Check.
How to apply:
A detailed position description and application requirements are available on our website www.assumption.vic.edu.au/other/employment. For more information about Assumption visit www.assumption.vic.edu.au, applicants will be expected to address key selection criteria outlined above.
It is our policy that all applicants for child-connected work at Assumption College are informed about the requirements and the College’s child protection practices before working here. The documents are available on our website.