Educator - Diploma of Nursing Wound Care - [Archived Advertisement]
Open Colleges (View other jobs from this organisation)
Educator - Diploma of Nursing Wound Care
As Australia’s leading private provider of online vocational education, Open Colleges has been helping Australians realise their potential for more than 125 years.
We believe that education is the cornerstone to realising your potential and that it has the power to move Australian’s forward. We believe in creating and finding new ways to educate people and working with individuals to help carve their own path in life.
In the last decade alone, we’ve helped over 450, 000 people pursue their career dreams – and counting!
What you will be doing:
You will be joining the School of Health team, we are the Nurses who are passionate about passing on our knowledge to others.
- You will be training a cohort of Diploma of Nursing students F2F in your area of expertise, Wound Care
- Making sure that the LMS is kept up to date with your students records
- If you hold the TAE Certificate iv then you will also be able to mark assessments
- We will be able to let you know 6 weeks in advance of when you will be needed and book you for 3 days at a time
As well as being friendly and as passionate about education as we are you will need the following to ensure your success in the role:
- As a current RN you will be working within the Wound Care sector and hold additional qualifications in this area ....you are a true specialist in this area of Nursing.
- You might hold the TAE Cert iv but this is not a deal breaker
- You will have done some teaching in your RN role
Why work for us:
There are some things that are great about coming on-board:
- Work a casual role that gives you flexibility
- 6 weeks advance notice for when you will be needed
- Supportive Manager and team
What to do next
If you think you this job was made for you, then we look forward to hearing form you.
Please note that only applicants with full Australian working rights will be considered. Moreover, please be aware that it is a requirement of this position that extensive background checks are conducted. The background check process includes reference checks and validation of employment; proof of qualifications; proof of rights to work in Australia; and for specific roles, police and ID checks. We look forward to receiving your applicant
- SA - Adelaide
- Work Type:
Teaching - Tertiary
Teaching - Vocational