- Lead the TCSI Project for ACU – Transforming the Collection of Student Information
- Responsible for project initiation, planning and implementation
- Full-Time Fixed Term (1 year) appointment, located in North Sydney
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
About the Role:
Following the implementation of the Department of Education and Department of Human Service’s new standards for Student Reporting – Transforming the Collection of Student Information (TCSI), we are now seeking a suitably qualified Project Manager to lead the TCSI project at ACU. You will oversee project progress, budget and risk, utilising best practice project management methodologies to deliver set objectives.
- define project scope, goals and deliverables
- collaborate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- identify, manage and resolve business risks, issues and conflicts
- effectively communicate and manage project expectations
- plan, schedule and track project timelines and deliverables.
Skills and Experience:
- project management qualifications
- substantial experience coordinating and implementing strategic projects
- government reporting and/or student systems experience
- highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- proven ability to analyse complex problems, identify critical issues and develop strategies for delivering solutions.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe, and valued through development, participation and involvement.
As an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality we offer leading practice parental leave entitlements for both men and women, flexible work options and a range of generous leave options to assist with work-life balance.
How to Apply:
Obtain the Position Description Project Manager PD.pdf. Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $133,334 - $142,276 pa, including salary component $112,726 - $120,369 (pro rata) pa (Higher Education Worker Level 9), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be sent to Patrick Player, Associate Director, Student Systems on 02 9701 4084.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Applications Close: Friday 23 August 2019
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
- Closing Date:
- 23 Aug 2019
- Total remuneration valued to $133,334 - $142,276 pa, including salary component $112,726 - $120,369 (pro rata) pa (Higher Education Worker Level 9), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Project Management