- Provide support to the CSIRO Nutrition & Health Research Clinic.
- Coordinate and conduct a broad clinical trial portfolio.
- Join CSIRO – Australia’s premier science & technology research organisation.
The Nutrition & Health Research Clinic has over 30 years experience working with Australian and Global food industries to substantiate foods, food components and nutritional supplements. The Research Clinic conducts large-scale human clinical trials that lead to health impacts for the Australian community. The multi-disciplinary team has expertise in a broad range of health areas including cognitive function and brain-health, obesity and metabolic disease and gut health.
As the Clinical Research Coordinator, you will provide support to the CSIRO Nutrition & Health Research Clinic, to co-ordinate and conduct clinical trials and other human research activities. This includes the day to day management of clinical trial participants, including participant booking, administrative, computing, coordination of associated clinical trial documentation, as well as project management activities of the clinical trial, such as HREC communication and coordinating of other clinical team members, along with other operational activities as required.
Your duties will include:
- Coordinating and conducting a broad clinical trial portfolio including single- and multi-site clinical trials and prioritise multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Conducting clinical research requirements in accordance to the specificities of the individual clinical research study protocol and to ICH-GCP requirements.
- Engaging in clinical trial planning, including the development of participant source documents, participant recruitment and retention plans and maintain all related clinical trial documentation.
Location: Adelaide, SA
Salary: AU$83k – AU$94k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be considered you will need:
- Demonstrated high level of understanding and evidence of recent relevant experience, in the conduct and coordination of clinical trials to ICH-GCP requirements in the role of clinical trial coordinator.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan and manage competing priorities simultaneously, and a willingness to carry out non-routine tasks independently
- Communicate effectively and respectfully, both written and verbal, with all staff, participants, clients and suppliers in the interests of good business practice, collaboration and enhancement of CSIRO’s reputation
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to work efficiently and effectively as a part of a fast pace clinical research unit
- Excellent administrative skills, and good computer literacy including demonstrated experience in clinical trial electronic database and software system use
- Demonstrated ability & willingness to contribute and build upon novel ideas and approaches in support of clinical research investigations to improve efficiency and performance of the clinical research unit.
For more information please view the Position Description.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check and a Working with Children/Vulnerable People Clearance.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
At CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
Wednesday 12th August 2020 11:59 AEST