- Do you have a qualification in librarianship, information management or similar?
- Do you have experience in the operation of governance and documentation management systems?
- Join our Business and Infrastructure Services team in this specialised role at our Geelong site
This role is responsible for the strategy, management and maintenance of the facility equipment documents and associated management systems to ensure efficient delivery of support services to the Australian Animal Health Laboratory (AAHL) facility and compliance with regulatory and quality frameworks.
Your duties will include
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining appropriate quality and/or management framework and documentation management systems for the CBIS AAHL team.
- Managing the accuracy and relevancy of the CBIS AAHL suite of documentation regarding facility plant and equipment, maintenance and operation and supporting processes.
- Managing the compliance obligations of the CBIS AAHL team with regards to applicable regulations and standards.
- Documenting internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Establishing and implementing a security protocol for documents.
Location: Geelong, Victoria
Salary: AU$98k - AU$106k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 18 months
To be successful you will need
- Relevant certificate/diploma/bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience in librarianship, information management or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the operation and management of governance and management systems.
- Proven experience in the implementation and management of documentation management systems.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities and demonstrated project planning experience, with a proven track record of delivery.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and influence a wide range of stakeholders across multiple levels of an organisation.
For details about who to contact and for more information please view the Position Description
This is a security assessed position open to Australian citizens only. Appointment to this role may be subject to conditions including security/medical/character clearance requirements.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Find out more here - Balance
At CSIRO you can be part of helping to solve big, complex problems that make a real difference to our future. We spark off each other, learn from each other, trust each other and collaborate to achieve more than we could individually in a supportive, rewarding, inclusive and truly flexible environment.
To apply online, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role.
10:59 AEDT Sunday, 20 October 2019