Bilingual Research Assistant Greek & Italian (2 positions)
National Ageing Research Institute (View other jobs from this organisation)
Bilingual Research Assistant - Greek
Bilingual Research Assistant - Italian
0.6 EFT (3 days a week) Fixed Term, 6 months
$59,580 - $66,155 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience
plus Employer Superannuation Contribution 9.5%
plus generous Salary Packaging
The National Ageing Research Institute (NARI) is an independent, non-profit, medical research organisation recognised internationally as a centre of excellence in gerontology and geriatrics research. Located in the grounds of the Royal Park Campus of the Royal Melbourne Hospital in Parkville, NARI is a vibrant and dynamic work environment where research is brought to life through rapid translation into policy and practice. NARI’s multi-disciplinary team of researchers are committed to improving the life and health of older people through research.
We are seeking two Bilingual Research Assistants to work on a project -Moving Pictures- that involves co-producing with people from either Greek or Italian speaking communities, three short films on the early signs of dementia; sources of help for dementia and; dementia care pathways.
The successful applicants will have:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field, demonstrated ability to read, write and speak English and either Greek or Italian
- Demonstrated ability to work closely, collaboratively and productively with multiple stakeholders
- Experience relevant to public health in a community context and capacity to work with community and health workers in a sensitive and respectful manner
Please see the position description for a full list of responsibilities and selection criteria.
Applicants must address the Selection Criteria and include a recent CV with two references by the application deadline.
For position description, visit: http://www.nari.net.au
Please send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries please contact Dr Josefine Antoniades at: J.Antoniades@nari.edu.au
Applications close: 5pm Sunday 1st September 2019
- Closing Date:
- 01 Sep 2019
- VIC - Parkville
- $59,580 - $66,155 per annum, pro rata + super
- Work Type:
- Part Time
- Research Assistants and Fellowships