Training & Development Manager
Alinta Energy (View other jobs from this organisation)
Training & Development Manager
- Join a progressive company and be based in our brand new office in the Morwell Innovation Centre
- Grow your career with Alinta Energy in the Latrobe Valley
- Rewarding salary and bonus
Alinta Energy is coming to the Latrobe Valley – We are investing in Australian jobs, to deliver better service and support to our customers across Australia. Our Customer Experience Hub will be opening in 2021 and will create over 230 new jobs in the Gippsland region, located in a brand-new facility. Working for Alinta Energy in the Latrobe Valley will give you the opportunity to grow your career whilst gaining exposure to industry- leading technology and applications to support and drive customer excellence.
We’re determined to make energy more affordable and we are committed to securing an energy mix that delivers on this challenge.
We are looking for a Training & Development Manager to join our leadership team in Morwell. The Training & Development Manager will be responsible for the strategy, design and implementation of the training and development framework for our Customer Operations teams. You will lead a team of Trainers and work collaboratively with a wider leadership team to ensure the development and success of our customer operations teams in both their initial onboarding and ongoing development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement innovative strategies and training programs to support the onboarding and ongoing development of our Customer Operations teams
- Implement training focused on customer experience and compliance
- Evaluate options to improve the quality and efficiency of training
- Lead a team of trainers by promoting a culture of collaboration, coaching and compliance
- Work closely with a broader leadership team to develop and deliver reports, recommendations and business outcomes
- Facilitate development plans with clear learning objectives using Alinta Energy’s L&D Framework
To be successful you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, HR or a related field
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience as a Learning & Development Training Manager or similar role
- Experience in developing and implementing L&D training guides and framework
- Experience in managing and implementing change
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to plan and prioritise tasks to meet business deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills with proven ability to coach, motivate and develop staff
- Strategic thinking with a results driven attitude
If you enjoy developing others in a collaborative environment, thrive with new challenges and have a passion for the customer experience, we want to hear from you! This is an exciting opportunity to join a leadership team in developing and shaping the future for our new operations in the Latrobe Valley.
Let’s spread the positive energy together…
Working at Alinta Energy you will have access to a range of benefits, such as:
- Flexible work options – Alinta Energy is currently trialling a flexible work option for most roles where you can work a combination of days from the office and from home
- Staff Energy Offer (where products are available)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Salary Packaging options
- Full access to Headspace Application
- Salary continuance insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave
- Community volunteer leave
Alinta Energy is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Click “APPLY” to submit your application.
- VIC - Morwell
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Workplace Training and Assessment