Seeking a dedicated Chemistry, Biology or Psychology Teacher to join one of Gladstone's leading Colleges. Role to commence in Term 2 2023 on a full-time, permanent basis.
With a marvellous dedication to their students' education, our client is a co-educational private school in Gladstone that offers a future-focused learning community where the pursuit of excellence is nurtured in an inclusive, Christ-centred environment. They have an exceptional academic, sporting and well-being program and provide the highest quality Christ-centred education that prepares and equips students for life.
About the Roles:
- Teach Seondary Psychology, Chemistry or Biology
- Commence in Term 2 2023 on a full-time, permanent basis
- Outstanding learning community with a strong Christian ethos
- Open to graduate or experienced teachers
- Appropriate university degree and teacher qualifications
- Relevant experience teaching Psychology, Chemistry or Biology to Secondary students
- Dynamic, innovative and biblical in your teaching methods
- Effective communication skills
Register your interest with an updated resume and cover letter. A Christian reference is required upon applicantion
Please contact Renee Lee at Frontline Education on 0408 705 872, quoting the relevant Ref No. 188859 for a confidential discussion. Shortlisted applicants will receive a thorough description of the school to review before a formal application.
You can find Frontline Education QLD on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn for all things Education, and to be the first to know about new job openings check out our website https://www.frontlinerecruitmentgroup.com/education/