Progressive, vibrant and innovative learning community is seeking a passionate Primary Teacher to join their team in Townsville in Term 3, 2023.
Work alongside a passionate team of leaders, teachers and staff at a highly-regarded College in Townsville with a welcoming atmosphere and thriving school community. Staff are given the opportunity to think innovatively and work creatively in an ideal location along the Queensland coastline.
About the role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Primary Teacher to complement the School's dynamic team. Applicants should have excellent organisational skills and be familiar with contemporary pedagogy.
The Primary department welcomes teachers who are collegial, innovative and able to communicate effectively with stakeholders. The position is a full-time role commencing in Term 3, 2023. The role is open to graduates or experienced teachers.
To be effective in this position you will:
- Experience in a Primary school setting
- Display enthusiasm for teaching and be able to effectively engage and challenge students
- Demonstrate a commitment to the pastoral care of students
- Possess outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Demonstrate ability to integrate technology into the learning program
- Be committed to your own professional learning and growth
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant qualifications and experience
- QCT registration, or be eligible to hold
Register your interest with an updated resume and cover letter.
Please contact Renee Lee at Frontline Education on 0408 705 872, quoting the relevant Ref No. 188638 for a confidential discussion. Shortlisted applicants will receive a thorough description of the school to review before a formal application.
You can find Frontline Education QLD on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn for all things Education, and to be the first to know about new job openings check out our website https://www.frontlinerecruitmentgroup.com/education/
As a specialist Education recruitment agency in QLD, we have access to job opportunities throughout metro and regional QLD all year round, all at no cost to the candidate. Simply register with us by emailing your resume to email@example.com