Full-time, exciting opportunity for a driven Business Teacher Years 9-12 in a supportive community for a great school in North QLD commencing Term 2
A private, co-educational P-12 Day and Boarding school with a long and proud history of educating young people, they are a vibrant community that has an embedded culture of caring relationships. The school has outstanding academic achievement, a broad range of co-curricular activities and a student well-being focus.
Located in the inland regional town of Charters Towers, an educational hub of QLD. For the successful applicant, there is relocation assistance and onsite or locally sourced accommodation. Applications are also invited from suitably experienced and qualified teachers who require sponsorship though you will need QCT registration prior to application.
- Secondary Business Teacher
- Commence Term 2
- Small class sizes
- Year 12 Business
- Year 11 & 12 Cert III Business
- Year 9/10 elective entrepreneurship
- Collegial and engaging environment
- Create, develop and implement programs for your students that are engaging and innovative
To be successful, you'll need
- Relevant qualifications and experience
- Hold QCT registration or be eligible
- Ability to relocate to a thriving town in Regional QLD
- Willingness to teach either 7-8 Mathematics or Science - desirable
Register your interest with an updated resume and cover letter.
Please contact Renee Lee at Frontline Education on 0408 705 872, quoting the relevant Ref No. 187166 for a confidential discussion. Shortlisted applicants will receive a thorough description of the school to review before a formal application.
You can find Frontline Education QLD on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn for all things Education, and to be the first to know about new job openings check out our website https://www.frontlinerecruitmentgroup.com/education/
As a specialist Education recruitment agency in QLD, we have access to job opportunities throughout metro and regional QLD all year round, all at no cost to the candidate. Simply register with us by emailing your resume to email@example.com