- $70K - $79K + Super (Pro- Rata)
- Part time – 52 hours per fortnight
- Maximum Term until June 2019
The City of Moreland is changing as we align our organisation to meet the needs of a fast growing city and home to more than 170,000 residents who are culturally and linguistically diverse, speaking more than 140 different languages.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Moreland City Libraries is offering a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop and implement a sustainable Maker Space program. You will enjoy engaging with the community and developing the library as a creative space.
In performing this role some of your key responsibilities will be to organise and facilitate a range of creative programs for the Maker Space. Develop and nurture partnerships with internal and external stakeholders. Keep abreast of developments and opportunities surrounding creative programs within the library industry. Promote programs to staff and community and provide regular reporting on project outcomes and budget.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFOREM THIS ROLE
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in community engagement
- Demonstrated ability to plan, develop, manage and implement effective and responsive programming
- Ability to contribute and deliver projects and programs within agreed timeframes
- Demonstrated understanding of creative programming in the public sector
- Excellent budget tracking and project management skills
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- Salary sacrifice options
- A real sense of Work-life balance
- Employer-supported study assistance schemes
For further information please contact Narelle Stute on 9353 4010.
Applications close: Sunday 17th February 2019.
To apply and obtain a position description please visit our website.
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.
Applicants may obtain a position description from our website at moreland.vic.gov.au.