Early Childhood educator Certificate111 - [Archived Advertisement]
Banyule Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Early Childhood educator Certificate111
Banyule Early Childhood Services is committed to professionalism and advocacy for children and families. Our services are inclusive, recognizing diversity within an environment where staff, children and families experience a sense of belonging. We believe that all children learn through play, and through our services we will demonstrate a respect for the environment.
We are looking for team oriented Early Childhood Educators- Certificate 111 to join us on a full time temporary basis working at, Joyce Avenue Children's Centre and Morobe Street Children Centre.
You will ensure the provision of a high-quality educational program that meets theâ€¯needs ofâ€¯children aged from birth to 6 years.
- Successful completion of Certificate 3 or equivalent (Mandatory)
- Current, Level 2 First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificate, with updates completed within the last 12 months
- Criminal History Check- not more than 6 months old (Mandatory)
- Working With Children Check (Mandatory)
- Experience in a child care service (preferred)
- Understanding of the Education & Care Services National Law Act 2010, Education & Care Services National Regulations 2011 and the National Quality Framework & Standards
What you will need:
- An awareness of the cultural needs of families
- The ability to manage time and prioritise tasks
- The ability to maintain written records and write reports relating to program goals and child development
- Evidence of COVID vaccination
- Opportunity 1 - Temporary full time 16th January – 29th December 2023 Joyce Ave
- Opportunity 2 - Temporary full time 16th January – 31st March 2023 Joyce Ave with possible extension
- Opportunity 3 - Temporary full time 16th January – 16th March 2023 – Morobe St
- Hourly rate range $32.15 - $33.80 plus super
- Ongoing individual development opportunities (plus our services close two days per year solely for training)
- Opportunity to join the casual pool at the end of contractsEmployment Screening Checks: National Criminal Record Check, Pre-employment Medical Check, Working with Children Check
How to apply:
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, we encourage you to contact Raj Kaur 0466564700 (Morobe St) or Lisa Funston 0481 910 043 (Joyce Ave) for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. www.banyule.vic.gov.au/careers
Applications Close: 11.45pm on Sunday 11 December 2022.
Banyule City Council is committed to being an Equal Opportunity and Child Safe employer, we value diversity and encourage people from different and diverse backgrounds to apply. If you have a reasonable adjustment, support or access requirement, we encourage you to let us know through your application or email email@example.com or call 9940 4235.
In line with the directions issued by Victoria’s Chief Health Officer, this position requires you to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are successful in this recruitment, you will be required to provide evidence of your vaccination status.
- Closing Date:
- 11 Dec 2022
- VIC - Greensborough
- $74,885.00 to $85,347.00 pro rata plus super
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Children's Services/Childcare