Early Childhood Educator - Diploma - [Archived Advertisement]
Banyule Council (View other jobs from this organisation)
Early Childhood Educator - Diploma
Banyule Early Childhood Services is committed to professionalism and advocacy for children and families. Our services are inclusive, recognising diversity within an environment where staff, children and families experience a sense of belonging. We believe that all children learn through play, and through our services we will demonstrate a respect for the environment.
About the Role:
We are is looking for a team oriented Early Childhood Educator Diploma qualified to join the Olympic Village Pre School team on a permanent full time basis.
- Early Childhood Qualification as recognised under the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011) - Diploma
- Current, Level 2 first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis management certificates
- Understanding of the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011) and Education and Care Services National Law Act (2010)
- Understanding of the National Quality Frameworks, VEYLDF/ EYLDF, National Quality Standards- Quality Improvement Plans (QIP)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and a positive approach to shared decision making
- Ability to manage time effectively
What you will need:
- An awareness of the cultural needs of families
- The ability to manage time and prioritise tasks
- The ability to maintain written records and write reports relating to program goals and child development
- Salary range $67,356.70 to $71,361.46 pro rata plus super
- Permanent part time 17 hours per week
- Ongoing individual development opportunities (plus our services closes two days per year solely for training)
- Work with great people in a supportive team environment
- Based at Olympic Village Pre School Heidelberg
Employment Screening Checks National Criminal Record Check, Pre-employment Medical Check, Working With Children Check, COVID Vaccination Certificate
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via the link below or to discuss your suitability, we encourage you to contact Kathy de Silva Tel: 9242 3422 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines via the link below.
Applications Close 11.45pm on Sunday 11 December 2022.
Banyule City Council is committed to being an Equal Opportunity and Child Safe employer, we value diversity and encourage people from different and diverse backgrounds to apply. If you have a reasonable adjustment, support or access requirement, we encourage you to let us know through your application or email email@example.com or call 9940 4235.
In accordance with Banyule's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy this position requires you to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If your application is successful and you are shortlisted for this role, you will be required to provide evidence of your vaccination status.
- Closing Date:
- 11 Dec 2022
- VIC - Heidelberg
- $67,356.70 to $71,361.46 pro rata plus super
- Work Type:
- Part Time
- Children's Services/Childcare