We have an opportunity for a Local Jobs Officer to join the Social Enterprise and Local Jobs Team on a temporary full time basis.
The Social Enterprise & Local Jobs team bring innovative approaches to local employment opportunities in Banyule through the development of social enterprises and labour market programs.
As the Local Jobs Officer you will:
- Support the development and delivery of Banyule’s Local Jobs for Local People Framework, creating local job and participation pathways for the municipality’s most vulnerable communities.
- Support the coordination and delivery of all labour market programs including Banyule’s Internship Program and work experience placements.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline, or lesser qualifications with relevant experience
- Experience in providing exceptional customer services internally and externally.
- Demonstrated experiencing of working with diverse communities.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting recruitment, training, on boarding and events.
We can offer:
- $68,381.87 - $79,218.08 plus super.
- Monthly RDO.
- Three year contract.
- Great team environment.
- Learning and development opportunities including health and wellbeing initiatives.
- Greensborough office close to shops, cafes, and public transport.
For more information about this position please access a copy of the position description via our website – www.banyule.vic.gov.au
We encourage you to contact Cheree Hunter Social Enterprise and Local Jobs Coordinator on 0466856194 for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the position description. For more information on how to apply, please refer to the Application Guidelines via our website.
Applications Close at 11.45pm on Friday 5 April 2019.
We are a child safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, and people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds are strongly encouraged.