- Excellent opportunity for a Technical Analyst to provide hands-on data system support services
- Full time, fixed term contract until December 2022
- Salary between $97K to $106K + 17% Superannuation
About the opportunity
As the Technical Analyst, you will provide business process development and support services for digital systems and data management to the Research and Prototyping Foundry (RPF) team.
Your role will be to enable the automation and digitalisation of processes, deliver data manipulation, and cleanse and manage information systems within the RPF.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- provide technical expertise and support digital, automation and collaboration services technologies
- support the Business Manager with implementation of strategic digital projects for the facility
- manage the development, implementation and ongoing enhancement of organisational processes
- plan, prepare and maintain comprehensive documentation around user and technical documentation, process workflows, and knowledge articles
- develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- report on data analytics to support the development of strategic initiatives
- undertakes ad-hoc projects and other activities.
- tertiary qualifications and/or relevant work experience in Software development (SDLC), Business Process Management or Information and Data Management
- strong understanding of SharePoint, CMS, SQL, CRM or demonstrated competency with other equivalent programs
- experience in delivering technical solutions that focus on digital forms and workflow, automation, collaboration services and process improvement
- knowledge in utilising Business Process Management concepts and methodologies
- excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse information and find solutions
- ability to identify and meet strategic deadlines within a complex, multifaceted organisation
- thorough understanding of the underpinning concepts of Digital Automation
Closing date for applications
11.59pm, Wednesday, 1st December 2021
Sponsorship / work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Australian Temporary Residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed term contract for the length of their visa, depending on the requirements of the hiring area and the position.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
The University of Sydney is committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
For employees of the University or contingent workers, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact Rachel Strong, Recruitment Operations, on 02 8627 7612 or by email
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Click to view the Position Description for this role.