- Be an Integral member of the Faculty/Clinical School by providing administrative support utilising your extensive organisational skills
- Located at Sydney Children’s Hospital at Westmead
- Continuing, full-time opportunity with remuneration package $86K p.a including leave loading and up to 17% superannuation
About the opportunity?
We are in a period of exciting and significant investment in our Faculty of Medicine and Health and in order to deliver on the University’s ambitious strategic plan, we are looking for Administration Officers to join the Sydney Children’s Hospital at Westmead.
Under the broad direction of the Clinical School Manager some of your responsibilities will be:
- perform general administrative support under general direction including preparing documents, maintaining records, updating web materials, responding to queries, exploring matters, and sourcing solutions etc. for the work area
- be the first point of contact for the office, this role requires strong administrative and organisational skills in order to coordinate and undertake a range of operational activities on an ongoing basis.
The University values courage and creativity; openness and engagement; inclusion and diversity; and respect and integrity. As such, we see the importance of recruiting talent aligned to these values and are looking for Administration Officer who possesses the below experience:
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience in handling a wide range of enquiries and providing excellent customer service with discretion
- strong problem-solving skills and the ability to use initiative and exercise sound judgement and ability to prioritise workload during busy periods
- working knowledge of software programs such as Hyperion Reporting System, Concur, Unibuy, Records Management, and Content Management Systems.
For more information on the Faculty of Medicine and Health, please click on https://intranet.sydney.edu.au/medicine-and-health.html
Intending applicants are welcome to seek further information about the position from email@example.com
For recruitment-related enquiries, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the position description for further details.
Job Reference No. 2054/0919C
Closing date: 11:30pm, Wednesday 22 January 2020
The University of Sydney is committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.