We are seeking applications for a Head of Secondary School, at an Independent school located in South West Sydney. This vibrant K- 12 School offers an excellent teaching and learning environment and holds strong ties to the local community. They have developed an enviable reputation for its standards and achievements, emphasising academic excellence, pastoral care, and faith and cultural understanding. They proudly employ applicants from a diverse range of faith backgrounds.
About the Role:
- Full-time, Permanent role
- Commencing January 2021
- Must have extensive experience teaching in Secondary schools
- Must have 2-3 year leadership experience
- Must have a sound knowledge of the NSW curriculum
- Be suitably qualified and have extensive teaching experience
- Looking for the next step with experience in leadership
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be eligible to gain registration with NESA and hold a valid WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Lyndsay, quoting job reference #TES2009-545154LM – Lyndsay.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2009-545154SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!