Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced Science Teacher at our reputable client school that values academic success within a holistic educational setting. The school boasts 21st century learning practices and caters to students of all abilities. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- Science Coordinator
- Teaching Years 7 - 12 Biology/Investigating Science
- Full-time, Temporary contract - Maternity leave cover
- Role commencing Term 2 2020 until the end of Term 4 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working with Children Check
- Provide current and relevant teaching references
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
To join our global education community,
Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!