Our client is coeducational Independent school located 1hrs flight North of Brisbane. Nestled on the beautiful Queensland coastline, the school offers the best terms and conditions in teacher employment. The school is seeking an experienced or aspiring leader ready to take the next step in their career, for the Deputy Principal role. The role will involve overseeing College operations from Kindergarten to Year 12, however, candidates with particular experience in leading Primary Schools are encouraged to apply. The school requires applicants to be active in their Christian faith and able to provide a pastoral reference.
About the Role:
- Full Time, Permanent Position
- Commencing July 2020 or by negotiation
- Role involves overseeing operational aspects of College
- Top Coastal QLD Christian School
- Candidates are required to provide a pastor’s reference in order to be considered
- Excellent student behaviour & teacher support
- Promote critical, creative and flexible learners
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB2003-543129KB or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).