Our client is a flagship private school in the Townsville. Offering excellent facilities, well behaved students and a supportive and fun staff environment, the school seeks an experienced or an aspiring leader for the Head of Faculty – Creative Arts. This is a full time permanent role commencing Term 2. This school is built on a tradition of excellence by providing the highest standard of teaching staff, facilities and co-curricular options possible for students within a caring environment.
About the Role:
- Applicants of any Arts discipline considered for this role
- Permanent, Full Time Role
- Term 2 Start
- Aspiring and Established leaders encouraged to apply
- School is looking to build a strong extracurricular Arts program and develop a culture of Arts excellence
- Strong Catholic Ethos
- Exemplary reputation in the local community
- Established extra-curricular programs
About the School:
- Well-established reputation within the community
- Supportive leadership team
- Outstanding facilities and resources
- Excellent school spirit
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1801-525756KW. – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference # WEB1801-525756KW.– firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).