School Psychologist - [Archived Advertisement]
Haileybury (View other jobs from this organisation)
- Keysborough location
- School Psychologist
- Excellent career growth opportunity
Haileybury is one of the leading schools in the Asia-Pacific region with campuses and programs across Melbourne, Darwin and China. The School is acclaimed for its outstanding academic achievements, small class sizes, broad range of co-curricular activities and international opportunities.
Haileybury is seeking a Psychologist to join our Keysborough campus. This is an Permanent ongoing position commencing in February 2021.
About the role:
Providing a full range of psychological services to the student community at Haileybury Keysborough
Working collaboratively as a member of the team of psychologists at Haileybury to implement a whole school approach to student wellbeing that builds resilience and connectedness and identifies opportunities for proactive and preventative programs
Providing and maintaining student welfare service delivery including counselling, psycho-educational assessment and staff professional development
The conduct of individual case management. It is important that case management is not carried out in an isolated manner. A systems approach serves Haileybury well and taps into the resources inherent in the school community
Skills and Experience
- Psychologist Registration with AHPRA
- Valid Working With Children Check Card
- Experience working with children/adolescents
- Good physical mobility and mental agility
- Ability to work effectively individually and in a team without overt supervision
- An ability to respond to the differing needs of all students especially in relation to gender and cultural differences
- Ability to manage pastoral issues through effective dialogue and process – staff, students and parents
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Time-management skills
- Computer Skills
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
Benefits of working at Haileybury
- Highly competitive salary plus 11% Superannuation
- State of the Art facilities and programs
- Voted Best Professional Learning Program in Australia 2019
- Interstate and international opportunities
- Supportive & innovative leadership
- Wide range of leadership opportunities
On top of a competitive salary and a great location, Haileybury offers a flexible, diverse & inclusive workforce. We’re focused on embracing change and celebrating & nurturing our people.
To apply for this position, please click the link on this job advert to send your CV to our Talent Acquisition Team.
Please note that you must have full working rights to apply.
Haileybury is committed to a Child Safe school environment and we have extensive recruitment and screening processes in place.
- Closing Date:
- 31 Jan 2021
- VIC - Keysborough
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Student Health/Psychology/Wellbeing