About the role
Due to internal promotion and parental leave, we are looking to fill multiple fixed term positions until February 2022.
As a Learning & Capability Consultant at WorkSafe, you will be designing, developing and implementing learning solutions that build organisational capability and support WorkSafe's business strategy and outcomes.
These roles are responsible for building and facilitating learning initiatives and programs which drive the development of organisational technical capabilities to respond to organisational change and cultural transition.
Your daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Facilitating online hosted workshops and webinars to a wide range of internal audiences.
- Curating and creating high quality accredited and non-accredited learning solutions based on research and contemporary practice for both internal and external audiences.
- Partnering with business SMEs to create learning content that is engaging and relevant.
- Creating digital learning assets including but not limited to eLearning of varying interactivity levels, animations, videos, podcasts and infographics.
Please ensure you take a look at the Position Description provided for additional information on accountabilities for this role.
You will have demonstrated experience in the design, delivery and evaluation of competency based and technical training programs within a VET regulated or adjacent environment. Your written and verbal communication skills are highly developed and you are self-motivated with the capability to meet strict timelines/deadlines. Your interpersonal skills are well practised and you have the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders confidently. Ideally, you would have experience within regulatory, health and safety, workers compensation or social work industries (this is not mandatory).
More specifically you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in formal instructional design techniques and processes that are based on adult learning principles and practice.
- Experience utilising rapid eLearning / authoring tools including (but not limited to) Articulate, Captivate and Adapt, to develop engaging, creative and fully customisable eLearning assets.
- Extensive facilitation and presentation experience across a range of audiences.
- Excellent project management skills covering the development, planning, managing implementation and evaluation stages of own and team projects.
- Highly developed problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills within the learning and development context.
- A Tertiary qualification in VET; minimum Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110 or equivalent) is desirable but not essential.
Working with Us
We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and offer flexibility to facilitate work/life balance.
Applications close 11pm Monday 25 January. Click the link to apply, and join us in making a difference to Victorian lives.
Only people with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position. You may be required to undergo a National Police Check (and Medical Assessment) as part of the recruitment process.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter - no response to key selection criteria is required. For further enquiries please contact Ilona Russell at email@example.com
At WorkSafe our passion for the wellbeing of Victorian workers brings us together. Our people come from a wide range of professions and with no two days ever being the same, diverse thinking comes naturally to us. As we build the WorkSafe of the future we're committed to delivering industry best practice to our people, our customers and the community.
WorkSafe are striving to build a diverse workforce that reflects the Victorian community we serve.