Contact Centre Manager
City of Sydney (View other jobs from this organisation)
Contact Centre Manager
Division: CITY ENGAGEMENT
Unit: CUSTOMER SERVICE
Section: TOWN HALL
Salary: AUD 102,424.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the full-time position)
Employment status: Permanent
Employment arrangement: Full time
Location: Sydney CBD
Option to work under a 19 day month arrangement
City of Sydney is focused on delivering a Green, Global and Connected City, and connecting with our customers is an important part of the Sustainable Sydney 2030 vision. The Customer Service Unit is the first point of contact for customers of the City of Sydney and delivers a wide range of services across a number of functions and contact channels.
We are currently seeking a mature minded, self-motivated person to join our Customer Service team as Contact Centre Manager at Town Hall House.
You will be responsible for the operational management of the City's multi-channel Contact Centre, ensuring the City's customers receive excellent level of service when contacting the City. The Contact Centre Manager will create an environment of high performance and fairness, one where team members are valued, engaged, motivated, coached, mentored and developed.
This is a newly created role and requires a dynamic leader; a person who exemplifies the City's corporate values.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in leadership, team development, people management and performance;
- Demonstrated experience developing, and implementing strategies that increase team motivation, engagement and morale;
- Extensive experience managing or supervising Customer Service focused teams within a multi-channel environment, including rostering and workforce management;
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal, facilitation and negotiation skills along with demonstrated experience managing and resolving complex and escalated enquiries;
- An understanding of and commitment to Work Health and Safety standards and Equal Employment Opportunity principles are essential.
Do you want to be part of something challenging and rewarding? Are you passionate about serving our community? The City of Sydney might be the right career move for you.
To apply: Click on 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume and address the essential criteria (selection criteria) as stated within the position description that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role. This role will require a pre-employment health declaration and a criminal check.
Position description: CLICK HERE to view or download the position description.
Applications must be made online via the City's website by Sunday, 25 March 2018.
For further information contact: Catherine Veronesi, Manager Customer Service on 02 92659843.
Employee Benefits: CLICK HERE for more information on the benefits of working in Council.
At the City we provide equal employment opportunity. We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment and encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Closing Date:
- 22 Mar 2018
- NSW - Sydney
- AUD 102,424.00 per annum plus Superannuation (Remuneration stated is for the full-time position)
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Policy/Corporate Management